So I opened my blog and felt an immediate rush of guilt that the last time I updated was the beginning of July. But then I thought to myself, who reads this thing anyway? And so I closed my computer. After hearing a few people comment, why don't you ever update your blog. I decided to give it a go. So here is to a quick life update!
THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! Yes, I am still here and me encanta este pais. It's home! I never in a million years thought that I would move from the flatlands of West Texas to the snowy paradise of Colorado to the breathtaking beauty of the Caribbean, pero estoy aqui y Dios es bueno!

(One of the many beautiful waterfalls here in Jarabacoa!)
DOULOS DISCOVERY SCHOOL! La mejor escuela del mundo! Really, it is the best school in the world. Kids come from all walks of life. From wealthy families where mom and dad don't have time for them to kids from the campo that walk 30 minutes to school because they don't have transportation. And the beautiful thing is that when they walk on the Doulos campus, they are all alike. Kids who need the love of Jesus! I love my job.


Well, I'm glad you updated! I read religiously, so that's at least one you can count on:) I am so glad that you love where you are, what you do, and who you do it for. Love you.
ReplyDeletep.s. I am enjoying a cup of DR coffee as we speak/type. Mmmm. Nothing better;)
Mer!
ReplyDeleteI love your updates and miss you oh so much. Can't wait to talk to you soon. Te amo mi amiga!
Grace