Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Every year when January 1 roles around I feel so excited overwhelmed with making New Year's Resolutions.  Why do we even do that?  Well, I did some research and came upon the history of New Year's Resolutions.  Check it out!  So I shared this with my students and we began making our New Year's Resolutions.  I found this awesome unit by Linda Kamp to help me.  My students came up with some really fun resolutions.
Check this one out:
To be the best skateboarder ever!


Others included things like read 10 books in 3 months, be a peacemaker (that's our theme this year), help my parents, be a good student, etc!  I am going to leave you with my New Year's Resolutions:

1.  Love more.  Look at others and life with my glass half full.

2.  Read more and finish reading the bible.

3.  Complete the 20 weeks of TurboFire.  Even if it takes me more than 20 weeks.  ha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment