You can pray that I would continue to rest in His faithfulness as my heart begins to get anxious. I am for sure stepping into a lot of unknowns. Pray that I would be diligent as I study how to be a teacher. Also, that I would be patient with myself as I study and go over my spanish.
The past few days I have been able to spend some time with my 3 sweet little nephews and it has given me a taste of what I am stepping into. Pray for these sweet children that I will be teaching at Doulos. That they will learn and grow in the knowledge of Christ. Also pray for the staff at Doulos, both old and new. That we would encourage and love each other well.
I am going to be living with a family in Jarabacoa. I am excited about this opportunity to really learn the culture and also work on my spanish. Pray that we would connect well and that I would be a blessing to them! I also hope that I can learn how to cook, Dominican style!
And THANK YOU to those of you have supported me financially. I have been extremely blessed. Thanks for encouraging me and loving me well! I have raised the $15,000 for this year and am already working towards year #2. God is so good!
"Oh that you would steal my heart. Oh that you would capture me. Oh that I would give my all - hold nothing back."
-United Pursuit Band
We are praying for you...thanks for keeping us updated as I enjoy reading your blog when it is updated. Prayerfully yours, Lisa Butler-Copeland
ReplyDelete