Monday, August 3, 2009

I am here....

The view from my house!  Beautiful rainbow last night.

This is going to be short and sweet because I don't have much time and my computer battery is dying.  I am here...in La Republica Dominicana!!  It was such a smooth day of travels and I arrived safely.  I am already falling in love with this place and the people here.  Thank you so much for your prayers!  I am blessed to have such great friends and family supporting me from back in the states.  I will update again soon when I have more time.

1 comment:

  1. Meredith... I was thinking about you tonight, & thought I would do a quick check on the blog.
    So glad that you got there safely, know that I will be praying for you, as you bring Jesus to those you rub shoulders with.
    It will be fun to follow your journey on the blog....
    Stay well......
    In Him/For Him Kathy VanDerKolk (Work week & Holland Mi. : )

    ReplyDelete